The Lonach Hall is an ideal location for meetings, small conferences and training courses, particularly those concerning the environment, conservation, wildlife, agriculture and forestry, and also arts, culture and heritage.
It is a refreshing country location for corporate meetings and courses, where getting away from it all can help to concentrate minds, and invigorate delegates. The outlook from the Hall can also be truly inspirational.
The Hall complex comprises:
- Main Hall for up to 250 theatre-style
- Upper Hall for up to 80 theatre-style
- Committee Room for around 25 theatre-style
- The Foyer and office may also be used for additional breakout space if required
- Data projector
- Laptop with PowerPoint & Flash Media software
- DVD/video player
There is a large car/coach park, and separate disabled parking and a set-down area adjacent to the Hall for delivering equipment etc.